Here are just some of the many fun events that are happening during the festival.
Check back often for more events and info are added!
We need volunteers!
SILVERDALE WATERFRONT CELEBRATION
Local Entertainment, Food, Music
Family games • Arts & crafts • Demonstrations • Education
- Tours of Carlisle II (mosquito fleet)
- Peer the Pier
- Kitsap Sailing & Rowing-entertainment on the water
- Walk along the Clear Creek Trail. Click here for more.
COUNTYWIDE EVENTS - SATURDAY, JUNE 24th:
- Ride the Tide Organized Kayak and Paddle. Click here to register
- Family Paddle from Silverdale Waterfront to Anna Smith & Back. Click here to register
- Silverdale Outrigger Club Annual Regattas & Sprint Races – Click here for more information
- Suquamish Tribal Canoe Greetings & Tribal Blessing
- Celebration Ceremony
- Veggie Fest – Click here for more information
- Fly Over by the NW Beachboys
COUNTYWIDE EVENTS - SUNDAY, JUNE 25th:
- Bike Ride Around Dyes Inlet (West Sound Cycle Club) Click Here
- Without a Paddle 5K Run – Click Here
- PORT PADDLES Throughout the Region – Click Here
- Dinghy Races – Port Orchard – Click here for flyer
- SCHS Rowing Races – Port Orchard – Click here for flyer
- Kitsap Rowing and Sailboats – Dyes Inlet – Click here for more information
- Water Safety Class – Silverdale Waterfront
- Military Games – Calling active and retired to participate in a Tug-of-War, Paddleboard Jousting, Carboard boat building – REGISTER HERE
Check out these:
May 13 Kingston Cove Opening Day http://www.wasanctuaryshore.com/kingstoncoveopeningday
For more water related events please check out Visit Kitsap.com